This 3.00 meter probe performs well in deep snowpacks and challenging terrain.
The RESCUE 300 probe is designed for professionals and backcountry enthusiasts in areas of the world where the snowpack is consistently deep. The 13mm diameter tube along with the combined cable and RACK LOCK locking system make this an extremely sturdy and precise probe.
- 400 gr
- 3.00m probe when fully deployed, 8 segments
- 37.5cm long
- 13mm diameter tubes
- Strong and durable 7001 T6 aluminum tubing
- Stainless steel tension cord.
- RACK LOCK locking system allows you to quickly pull the tension cable tight when deploying your probe by simply pulling on the handle.
- Pull handle makes it easy to deploy the probe and snaps conveniently onto the tube once the victim is located and you start shoveling.
- Cone inserts make it easy to assemble the tube segments
- Grip for easy handling
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth
- Complies with all requirements for UIAA
- equipment standard 157, “Avalanche Rescue Probes”
The EVO4 needs no introduction! This device performs well in the hands of both new and experienced backcountry enthusiasts who are looking for an easy-to-use avalanche transceiver.