Tough, elegant, and lightweight, the RESCUER 25 PRO is a technical backpack designed for everyday backcountry or sidecountry rider looking for a compact, technical pack that can take a beating day-in and day-out.
The latest model in ARVA’s full line of backpacks, the RESCUER 25 PRO offers a cornucopia of technology in a compact, form-fitting design. Designed for heavy-duty everyday use, the RESCUER 25 PRO can take beating even in the worst conditions. This pack is made with the toughest fabrics to reinforce in high-wear areas without adding weight. With its 25L capacity, it is the ideal backpack for a full day of freeride touring on skis or hiking in the mountains on foot. Lightweight and comfortable, the ALU-FIT back panel combined with the ventilated foam shoulder straps and waist belt means you will quickly forget this pack is on your back. Every feature is designed to make this pack truly ergonomic, whatever the adventure or type of excursion. Access the main compartment from above like a top loader, from the side with a 3rd zipper that allows quick access to your gear without having to remove your pack, or through the pack panel to make life easier when carrying skis or a snowboard. Designed for carrying all of your gear as well as your snow-safety equipment in dedicated sleeves, this comfortable, lightweight, user-friendly backpack will truly amaze you.
- Reinforced construction for heavy-duty use
- Multiple openings to access main compartment
- Quick-access front panel pocket
- Dedicated sleeves for your snow-safety equipment
- H20 hydration-tube sleeve
Reinforced construction for heavy-duty useCORDUA is a synthetic fabric with 3 times the abrasion resistance of other typical polyamide fabrics. While durable and incredibly robust, it remains relatively thin and lightweight.
140Dx210D CORDURA polyamide ripstop HR is a thin fabric with a highly-resistant coating that can withstand the toughest conditions.
Multiple openings to access main compartment- Top and front openings to reach into your pack from above without the risk of everything falling out.
- Side openings to quickly grab gear by only removing one shoulder strap.
- Back panel access: practical for opening your pack when carrying skis, a snowboard, or snowshoes.
Quick-access front panel pocketThis low-volume pocket on the outside of your pack’s front panel allows you to stow thin gear that requires quick access, such as a shovel blade, a map, or a pair of skins.
Dedicated sleeves for your snow-safety equipmentDesigned so that your shovel shaft and probe are easily accessible on your pack, these sleeves save time and make organizing your gear much more efficient.
H20 hydration-tube sleeveThe shoulder strap is equipped with a streamlined zippered sleeve to protect your hydration tube as well as keep it out of your way. It also serves to protect the tube from frigid temperatures and the elements.
- 1000 g
- 30cm x 51cm x 17cm
- Compact, close-fitting, 25L capacity pack.
- Multiple openings to access main compartment.
- Lightweight ergonomic waist belt with two large smartphone-compatible pockets and two heavy-duty gear loops.
- Quick access external pocket.
- Ice axe loop.
- Quick and easy A-frame or diagonal carry system.
- Carry options for a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Rope carry system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Snow safety equipment stowage system.
- Compatible with multiple hydration systems and features a tube protection sleeve.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles or other small valuables.
- Compatible with a 15” laptop computer.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Materials: 140Dx210D polyamide CORDURA ripstop HR / 330D polyamide ripstop for excellent weather resistance.
- Hypalon reinforcements.
- YKK zippers.