Co-developed with mountain professionals to cater to their needs, this avalanche airbag backpack is designed to carry ropes and crampons.
Suited for longer outings or additional gear the R32 is a well-equipped airbag pack with an optimal weight balance. Thanks to multiple mounting options and minimal weight this pack is ready to meet any needs you may have.
Warning: Cartridge not included
- Daisy Chain
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- CORDURA fabric
- TUV GS certified
Daisy ChainDaisy chains are extremely useful and versatile, allowing you to strap a wide variety of gear to your pack depending on the outing and your immediate need.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your snow-safety equipment.
3D-FITOur 3D-FIT system allows you to quickly adjust your pack to your fit preferences and body size for maximum comfort. Select S, M, or L in just one pull to instantly adjust back height, shoulder strap length, and the position of the REACTOR trigger handle for the perfect fit.
CORDURA fabricCORDUA is a synthetic fabric with 3 times the abrasion resistance of other typical polyamide fabrics. While durable and incredibly robust, it remains relatively thin and lightweight.
TUV GS certifiedOur product manufacturing process received TUV GS certification for reliability and quality after passing the rigorous testing standards of the German test laboratory TUV SUD.
- 2110 g
- Volume: 32L
- Opening system: Front access
- Belt: Ergonomic belt with single pocket
- Equipment carrying: Skis (diagonal) / Snowboard / ice axe
- Helmet holder: Compatible
- Size adjustment 3D fit technology: OK
- Directable and height-adjustable
- handle: OK
- Safety pocket: attachment
- Hydration pocket: Compatible
- Goggle and valuables pocket: OK
- Key attachment clip
- Back foam plate: Comfort foam padded back system
- Backpack materials: Cordura 210D double ripstop / Polyamide 210D double ripstop / (Orange: Polyamide 450D ripstop)
- Highlight: Reinforced front panel.
- New airbag compartment closures.
An avalanche airbag backpack designed for long tours, the R40 offers the largest capacity available for a pack equipped with the REACTOR airbag system. This pack works perfectly for backcountry enthusiasts venturing off on a multi-day tour with a lot of gear.