Co-developed with mountain professionals to cater to their needs, this avalanche airbag backpack is designed to carry ropes and crampons.
Suited for longer outings or additional gear the R32 is a well-equipped airbag pack with an optimal weight balance. Thanks to multiple mounting options and minimal weight this pack is ready to meet any needs you may have.
Warning: Cartridge not included
- Daisy chain modular carrying system
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- ROBIC fabric
- TUV GS certified
- Diagonal ski carry system
Daisy chain modular carrying systemThe strap hook can be attached to several loops on the daisy chain sewn into the front panel. This modular strap allows you to attach skis, an ice axe, or whatever else you may need to carry.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
3D-FITOur 3D-FIT system allows you to quickly adjust your pack to your fit preferences and body size for maximum comfort. Select S, M, or L in just one pull to instantly adjust back height, shoulder strap length, and the position of the REACTOR trigger handle for the perfect fit.
ROBIC fabricROBIC fabric is a synthetic that is 50% tougher and 2.5 times more abrasion resistant than a classic polyamide fabric. This enhanced toughness provides us with a thin, lightweight fabric to use that has a longer lifespan than typically used fabrics.
TUV GS certifiedOur product manufacturing process received TUV GS certification for reliability and quality after passing the rigorous testing standards of the German test laboratory TUV SUD.
Diagonal ski carry systemCarrying your skis diagonally keeps them from interfering with airbag deployment in the event of an avalanche. Reversible, our system allows you to choose the diagonal direction in which you would like to carry your skis.
- 2070 g
- 33cm x 56cm x 24 cm
- Capacity: 32L.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system.
- Front access to main compartment.
- Quick and easy access flat front pocket.
- Daisy chain modular carrying system.
- Two ice-axe loops.
- Diagonal left or right side ski carrying system.
- Snowboard and snowshoe carrying system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Dedicated snow-safety gear pocket.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles and valuables.
- Reinforced front panel.
- Waist belt equipped with side pocket.
- 3D-FIT shoulder straps.
- Compatible with most hydration systems.
- Comfortable back panel with thick ventilated foam padding.
- Sternum strap includes an emergency whistle.
- Composition: N330D mini Ripstop with PU water repellent coating.
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standards.
- YKK Zippers.
The world’s first ever eco-designed avalanche airbag backpack, the Calgary 18 REACTOR is the preferred companion for environmentally-conscious freeriders.
This environmentally-friendly backpack is equipped with the lightest, most compact, high-performance dual airbag system on the market.
The R18 PRO FLEX is the most compact backpack of the FLEX line.
Made with tough, durable fabric and straps to carry either your skis or snowboard, this is the ideal volume for any freeride adventure.
If you need more room, use our FLEX zipper technology to vary the pack’s carrying capacity in just a few seconds.