The R18 PRO FLEX is the most compact backpack of the FLEX line.
Made with tough, durable fabric and straps to carry either your skis or snowboard, this is the ideal volume for any freeride adventure.
If you need more room, use our FLEX zipper technology to vary the pack’s carrying capacity in just a few seconds.
Power in movement
The R18 PRO FLEX provides an ample 18L of storage volume, perfect for any sidecountry freeride and backcountry freetouring adventure. Carry all of your safety gear plus the essentials you need on short tours.
With a heavy-duty design for intense, everyday use, the R18 PRO FLEX includes reinforcements where it counts for maximum abrasion and water resistance.
Perfectly equipped to carry a snowboard and an ice axe, you can also carry your skis diagonally in either direction based on the terrain.
The dedicated snow-safety gear pocket on the front of the pack provides split-second access to your shovel and probe. With reinforced foam and our 3D-FIT system, you will enjoy maximum comfort that fits all body shapes and sizes.
Comprised of the FLEX FRAME base unit and the FLEX COVER 18 PRO pack, you can switch the COVER pack to change the capacity, design, or other features of your ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag backpack in just a few seconds.
Warning: Cartridge not included
- Reinforced construction for heavy-duty use
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- Diagonal ski carry system
- Gear loops
- Removable waist belt pocket
- TUV GS certified
Reinforced construction for heavy-duty useCORDUA is a synthetic fabric with 3 times the abrasion resistance of other typical polyamide fabrics. While durable and incredibly robust, it remains relatively thin and lightweight.
140Dx210D CORDURA polyamide ripstop HR is a thin fabric with a highly-resistant coating that can withstand the toughest conditions.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
Diagonal ski carry systemCarrying your skis diagonally keeps them from interfering with airbag deployment in the event of an avalanche.
Reversible, our system allows you to choose the diagonal direction in which you would like to carry your skis.
Gear loopsThe waist belt is equipped with gear loops: two small loops on the left, and one large loop on the right.
Removable waist belt pocketWe designed the right pocket to be removable to provide professionals with the option of gaining more room on the waist belt to attach specific tools and accessories.
3D-FITOur 3D-FIT system allows you to quickly adjust your pack to your fit preferences and body size for maximum comfort. Select S, M, or L in just one pull to instantly adjust back height, shoulder strap length, and the position of the REACTOR trigger handle for the perfect fit.
TUV GS certifiedOur product manufacturing process received TUV GS certification for reliability and quality after passing the rigorous testing standards of the German test laboratory TUV SUD.
- Bag only : 1315 g
- Bag with system : 1965 g
- Bag + system + carbon canister : 2285 g
- Bag + system + steel canister : 2455 g
- Bag + system + US carbon cartridge : 82.36 oz
- Bag + system + US steel cartridge : 93.4 oz
FLEX 18 PRO
- Capacity: 18L.
- Compatible with our FLEX technology.
- Front access to main compartment.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Diagonal left or right side ski carrying system.
- Snowboard and snowshoe carrying system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Dedicated snow-safety gear pocket.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles and valuables.
- Reinforced front panel made with P140Dx210D CORDURA ripstop HR.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system.
- Compatible with our FLEX technology.
- Waist belt equipped with two side pockets, one is removable.
- 3D-FIT shoulder straps.
- Compatible with most hydration systems.
- Comfortable back panel with thick and sturdy foam padding.
- Sternum strap includes an emergency whistle.
- Composition: N330D Ripstop.
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standards.