Built for adventure.Designed to carry everything you need for long outings in the mountains, the TOUR32 offers the perfect combination ofcomfort and ergonomics with quick-access pockets and multiple carrying options
Take the pack that takes you further.With the TOUR32’s large carrying capacity and loads of accessories, head out for amazing adventures in the backcountry both summer and winter.We based the design of this ski touring pack on three main components: comfort, functionality, and respect for the environment.
Comfort: The shape of the shoulder straps and soft, wrap-around waist belt are designed for a perfect fit. Our AERO-BACK TECHNOLOGY back panel is flexible, ventilated, and provides a comfortable buffer between your back and the contents of your pack. For a more supple feel and to lighten the load, remove the back panel to shave off an extra 75 g!Functional: The quick-access external pockets are the defining feature of the TOUR range. The elastic pockets on the waist belt and shoulder straps provide easy access to any essentials that you may need at a moment’s notice, such as your gloves, a beanie, a flask, your sunglasses…
Use the two large and robust elastic side pockets to stow your skins, a water bottle, or even a fleece. You’ll be amazed at just how much you have right at your fingertips! Take full advantage of all the other standard features included in a technical ski pack, like the ski, splitboard, and pole carry system, a dedicated shovel/probe pocket, and ice axe loops.
Eco-friendly: 100% of the fabrics used for the TOUR series are recycled. We use a 330D MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC recycled polyamide, as well as 200D and 300D recycled polyester. Our backpacks are also PFC-FREE.
- Quick access mesh pockets
- Lightweight construction
- Quick and easy A-frame ski carry system
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- Easy-access ice axe loop
- ROBIC REGEN recycled fabric
- Integrated helmet holder
Quick access mesh pocketsTo save time during your backcountry adventures we equipped the shoulder strap and waist belt with mesh pockets. These elastic pockets provide quick access to all those essentials you need in a jiffy: your gloves, beanie, skins, water bottle, sunglasses,… The mesh pocket on the shoulder strap lets you stow a 500ml flask or a small water bottle for split-second hydration when you need it.
Lightweight constructionThe TOUR series has been designed with lightness as the primary goal. For ski tourers looking for extreme lightness, the AERO-FIT back panel is removable and helps lighten the backpack by 75 g!
Quick and easy A-frame ski carry systemAttach skis to your pack in just two clips. The A-frame ski carry system works especially well for wide skis and spreads the load more evenly. We also recommend using a strap to secure the ski tips and spread the tails apart.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
Easy-access ice axe loopThe reinforced equipment holder means you can store your ice axe on your belt for easier passages.
ROBIC REGEN recycled fabricThe very first polyamide fabric made with recycled thread, REGEN technology represents a genuine innovation for technical textiles. Extremely waterproof and abrasion resistant, our high-performance, rugged N330D ROBIC REGEN fabric lasts much longer than traditional backpack fabrics.
Integrated helmet holderSince it is better to play it safe and always carry your helmet with you, we included a removable helmet holder compatible with all helmets currently on the market.
- 810 gr
- Large 32L capacity.
- Full access to the main compartment.
- Dedicated external pocket with convenient sleeves to stow your snow-safety gear.
- Very large pocket for your goggles or other small valuables.
- Interior pocket with clip for keys and other valuables.
- Two expandable and sturdy side pockets for a water bottle or other items.
- Belt equipped with a large, quick-access zipped pocket and a very stretchy mesh
- Can carry 2 ice axes.
- Quick carry system for poles or ice axe.
- Carry skis diagonally or in an A-Frame.
- Splitboard Compatible.
- Pack volume compression system.
- Includes a built-in helmet holder with storage pocket.
- Compatible with hydration systems.
- Daisy Chain system for attaching accessories.
- Soft, lightweight shoulder straps equipped with an expandable pocket for a 500 ml flask
- or water bottle.
- Ultra-light AERO-FIT back panel with removable honeycomb foam structure.
- Safety whistle.
- 15”” laptop compatible.
- Materials: MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC 330D
- Recycled Polyamide and 200D and 300D
- Recycled Polyester for a durable backpack.