Carries all that you need, no more no less Compact, lightweight, and extremely comfortable to carry, the TOUR20 is the ideal backpack for all your shorter winter andsummer adventures.
The call of the wild. Big enough to carry your gear on most day trips in the mountains, the TOUR20 is a lightweight ergonomic backpack that focuses on the essentials.We based the design of this ski touring pack on three main components: comfort, functionality, and respect for the environment. Comfort: The shape of the shoulder straps and soft, wrap-around waist belt are designed for a perfect fit.
Our AERO-BACK TECHNOLOGY back panel is flexible, ventilated, and provides a comfortable buffer between your back and the contents of your pack. For a more supple feel and to lighten the load, remove the back panel to shave off an extra 70 g! Functional: The quick-access external pockets are the defining feature of the TOUR range. Use the large zippered pocket on the waist belt for the small items that you need within easy reach.
In the large elastic side pocket you can stow your skins, a water bottle, or even a fleece. You’ll be amazed at just how much you have right at your fingertips! Take full advantage of all the other standard features included in a technical ski pack, like the dedicated shovel/probe pocket, ski and pole carry system, and ice axe loops. Eco-friendly: 100% of the fabrics used for the TOUR series are recycled. We use a 330D MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC recycled polyamide, as well as 200D and 300D recycled polyester. Our backpacks are also PFC-FREE.
- Lightweight construction
- Belt fasteners for equipment
- Diagonal ski carry system
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- ROBIC REGEN recycled fabric
- Compatible with hydration systems
Lightweight constructionThe TOUR series has been designed with lightness as the primary goal. For ski tourers looking for extreme lightness, the AERO-FIT back panel is removable and helps lighten the backpack by 70 g!
Belt fasteners for equipmentThe belt is equipped with 3 MOLLE standard strap loops for fastening accessible equipment.
Diagonal ski carry systemCarrying your skis diagonally keeps them from interfering with airbag deployment in the event of an avalanche. Reversible, our system allows you to choose the diagonal direction in which you would like to carry your skis.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
ROBIC REGEN recycled fabricThe very first polyamide fabric made with recycled thread, REGEN technology represents a genuine innovation for technical textiles. Extremely waterproof and abrasion resistant, our high-performance, rugged N330D ROBIC REGEN fabric lasts much longer than traditional backpack fabrics.
Compatible with hydration systemsOffering a fastening system for your water container and a passage in the shoulder strap for the pipette, you can rehydrate yourself in the blink of an eye.
- 630 gr
- Compact 20 L capacity.
- Full access to the main compartment.
- Dedicated external pocket with convenient sleeves to stow your snow-safety gear.
- Large dedicated pocket for your goggles and other small valuables.
- 2D mesh side pocket for a water bottle.
- Belt equipped with a large, quickaccess zipped pocket.
- Molle waist belt fastners
- Can carry 1 ice axe.
- Carries skis diagonally.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Compatible with hydration systems.
- Daisy Chain system for attaching accessories.
- Soft, lightweight shoulder straps.
- Ultra-light AERO-FIT back panel with removable honeycomb foam structure.
- Safety whistle.
- 15” laptop compatible.
- Materials: MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC 330D Recycled Polyamide and 200D and 300D Recycled Polyester for a durable backpack.