The add-on FLEX COVER 35 BLAST pack is designed for patrollers who want a dedicated compartment to stow explosives for avalanche control operations.
The FLEX COVER 35 BLAST is a lightweight pack. The large compartment allows you to carry explosives without contaminating the rest of your pack. It includes a dedicated pocket for your snow safety gear. A third pocket is available for storing personal items. To make it easy to carry, the pack is designed with an integrated handle. Straps allow you to carry your skis or other gear that you may need. Once the job is done, the COVER can be switched in just a few seconds to change the carrying capacity or functionality of your ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag backpack.
This pack can only be used with a FLEX FRAME base unit.
- High load carrying capacity
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- Ski and gear carry system
- Compression straps
High load carrying capacityThe wide top opening makes it simple and easy to pack your gear. The drawcord closure combined with an adjustable lid allows you to easily increase capacity when needed.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
Ski and gear carry systemOur FLEX POCKET 35 BLAST is designed with versatile multi-purpose straps that allow you to carry skis or other gear if the need arises.
Compression strapsThe versatile compression straps serve to reduce volume and keep any explosives from moving around in your pack.
- Weight : 350g
- 38cm x 60cm x 25cm
- Capacity: 35L with extendable collar for more space when needed.
- Compatible with our FLEX technology.
- Wide top opening to access the main compartment.
- Modular multifunction carrying system.
- Compression straps.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Dedicated snow-safety gear pocket.
- Dedicated pocket in lid for valuables.
- N210x113T water repellent fabric.
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standards.