Equipped with our RACK LOCK system and compact tube segments, the SKITRIP probe is the ideal companion for the traveling skier or snowboarder.
Equipped with our RACK LOCK cable tension system and compact tube segments, the SKI TRIP probe is a true ally in any rescue situation. Compact and lightweight, this probe will fit perfectly into any gear kit for skiers and snowboarders who love to travel and explore snow-covered terrain.
- 290 g
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 8 segments 30cm long
- 30cm segments make it easy to stow this probe in your backpack
- 12mm diameter tubes
- Strong and durable 7075 aluminum tubing
- Stainless steel tension cord
- RACK LOCK locking system allows you to quickly pull the tension cable tight when deploying your probe by simply pulling on the handle
- The pull handle makes it easy to deploy and tension the probe and snaps conveniently onto the main tube
- Cone inserts make it easy to assemble the tube segments
- Grip for easy handling
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth
- Pouch with printed step-by-step avalanche rescue instructions