Extremely compact and lightweight, the RACE 240 probe is designed for ski-mountaineering racers.
Light as a feather and with no bulk, the RACE 240 probe is designed for ski-mountaineering competitions. It meets ISMF and PDG equipment standards and can be shortened to 2.10 meters by removing a segment.
- 120 g
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 8 segments 30cm long
- Compact 30cm long tube segments make this probe easy to stow in your pack.
- 10mm diameter tubes
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber tubing
- Ultra-lightweight Kevlar tension cord.
- FLASH LOCK locking system uses a quick and effective knot to lock your probe when deployed.
- Probe meets ISMF equipment standards.
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth
Snow-safety set for mountain professionals, intended for patrollers, guides, and all those who love winter exploration. The all-new Neo BT Pro has the highest level of performance, but still is an easy interface The beacon also pairs with the new Arva App via smart phone to further educate and customize its use.
- Reduced price