Extremely compact and lightweight, the RACE 240 probe is designed for ski-mountaineering racers.
Light as a feather and with no bulk, the RACE 240 probe is designed for ski-mountaineering competitions. It meets ISMF and PDG equipment standards and can be shortened to 2.10 meters by removing a segment.
- 120 g
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 8 segments 30cm long
- Compact 30cm long tube segments make this probe easy to stow in your pack.
- 10mm diameter tubes
- Ultra-lightweight carbon fiber tubing
- Ultra-lightweight Kevlar tension cord.
- FLASH LOCK locking system uses a quick and effective knot to lock your probe when deployed.
- Probe meets ISMF equipment standards.
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth