The best seller of the range, the ACCESS 240 probe is practical and reliable.
Equipped with the FLASH LOCK locking system, the ACCESS 240 probe is reliable, lightweight, and will work for most off-piste and backcountry enthusiasts. The cone inserts at the end of each tube segment and the pull handle make deploying this probe quick and easy in emergency situations.
- 190 g
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 6 segments 40cm long
- 11mm diameter tubes
- Strong and durable 7075 aluminum tubing
- Ultra-lightweight Kevlar tension cord
- FLASH LOCK locking system uses a quick and effective knot to lock your probe when deployed
- Pull handle makes it easy to deploy the probe and snaps conveniently onto the tube once the victim is located and you start shoveling
- Cone inserts make it easy to assemble the tube segments
- Precise markings on probe indicate snow depth