Co-designed with Picture Organic Clothing, and made with eco-friendly materials, the CALGARY 26 is the most technical fully-featured freeride backpack of the range. It will follow you anywhere all year long.
Updated for enhanced performance, yet still eco-designed, this year’s CALGARY 26 is made with new materials and enjoys increased durability with its new reinforced water-resistant front panel. Freeride enthusiasts will really like the ADJUSTED STABILITY form-fitting waist belt that makes for an incredibly stable pack on even the toughest descents. The two pockets on the waist belt provide quick access to any useful items or tools. Capable of carrying the widest skis, a snowboard, or an ice axe, this pack is the ideal companion for riding the perfect line. Your snow-safety gear is easily accessible in a large, dedicated pocket.
- Picture Organic Clothing recycled fabric
- Adjusted stability belt
- Thermoformed back panel
- Quick and easy A-frame ski carry system
- Diagonal ski carry system
Picture Organic Clothing recycled fabricSustainability is part of Picture Organic Clothing’s DNA. This product was designed using recycled materials and robust fabrics to make it greener and more sustainable in order to limit our impact on the environment as much as possible.
Adjusted stability beltThe Adjusted Stability Belt fits as close to your hips as possible for unparalleled comfort. More stable than you could possibly imagine, your pack won’t budge an inch in those critical moments when you need to move with precision and purpose.
Thermoformed back panelWith a design inspired by the Picture Organic Clothing logo, the thermoformed form-fitting back panel provides enhanced comfort for your back.
Quick and easy A-frame ski carry systemAttach skis to your pack in just two clips. The A-frame ski carry system works especially well for wider skis and spreads the load more evenly. We recommend also using a strap to attach the ski tips and spread the tails apart.
Diagonal ski carry systemCarrying skis diagonally works well for narrower skis. First, place both skis together and pass the tails through the lower loop. Then, just clip the top strap to attach your skis tightly against your pack and you are ready to go.
- 1000 g
- Large 26L capacity pack.
- Adjusted stability waist belt with two large pockets and two gear loops.
- Ice axe loop.
- Quick and easy A-frame ski carry system.
- Diagonal ski carry system.
- Carry options for a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Load lifting straps on shoulder straps.
- Dedicated snow safety equipment pocket.
- Compatible with multiple hydration systems.
- Thermoformed back panel.
- Dedicated NYLEX-lined pocket for goggles or other small valuables.
- Compatible with a 15” laptop computer.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Materials: 210D polyamide diamond durability backing/450D polyester ripstop for excellent abrasion and weather resistance, and increased durability.
- Hypalon reinforcements.
- YKK zippers.