Designed for backcountry enthusiasts, take this extremely technical, comfortable, and versatile backpack on every tour and mountain adventure.
ARVA’s flagship technical backpack for over 10 years, the RESCUER 32 continues to evolve, providing maximum comfort to the most demanding backcountry enthusiasts while keeping the back-panel opening that has always made this pack so unique. The ventilated foam shoulder straps and waist belt, as well as the back panel designed with ALU-FIT technology, make the lightweight RESCUER 32 incredibly comfortable to carry. The dedicated shovel shaft and probe sleeves combined with the front pocket for the shovel blade means quick access to your snow-safety gear without wasting space. Comfortable on any terrain and easy to use, with multiple pockets to stow your gear, this pack will save you time and energy all day long.
- External sleeves for stowing your snow-safety equipment
- Dual access to main compartment
- ALU-FIT back panel
- Two quick-access external pockets
- H20 hydration-tube sleeve
External sleeves for stowing your snow-safety equipmentDesigned so that your shovel, shaft, and probe are easily accessible on the outside of your pack, these external sleeves save time and make organizing your gear much more efficient.
Dual access to main compartment
- Front panel fully opens for access to all of your gear at once.
- Back panel access: practical for opening your pack when carrying skis, a snowboard, or snowshoes.
ALU-FIT back panelWe developed our ALU-FIT technology to provide you with exceptional support and comfort. The more you wear your pack, the more the back panel molds to your physique for the perfect fit.
Two quick-access external pocketsLocated on the outside of your pack, these two pockets serve to stash your shovel blade as well as climbing skins, a base layer, a map, or any other gear that requires quick access.
H20 hydration-tube sleeveThe shoulder strap is equipped with a streamlined zippered sleeve to protect your hydration tube as well as keep it out of your way. It also serves to protect the tube from frigid temperatures and the elements.
- 990 g
- 32cm x 57cm x 20cm
- Large, close-fitting, 32L capacity pack.
- Multiple openings to access main compartment.
- Lightweight ergonomic waist belt with two large smartphone-compatible pockets.
- Two quick-access external pockets.
- Two ice axe loops.
- Quick and easy A-frame or diagonal carry system.
- Carry options for a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Rope carry system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- External sleeves for storing your snow-safety equipment.
- Load lifting straps on shoulder straps.
- Compatible with multiple hydration systems and features a tube protection sleeve.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles or other small valuables, includes a key clip.
- ALU-FIT back panel.
- Compatible with a 15” laptop computer.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Materials: lightweight ROBIC REGEN recycled POLYAMIDE 330D for excellent weather resistance.
- Hypalon reinforcements.
- YKK zippers.