The PRO version of the RESCUER 32 is designed with reinforcements in high-wear areas and built to withstand the high demands of everyday, heavy-duty use.
Designed for mountain professionals, the RESCUER 32 PRO includes reinforcements in high-wear areas and other components for the everyday heavy-duty use, in addition to all of the other features built into the RESCUER 32. We added interior pockets, accessory loops on the waist belt, optimized every carrying system, and beefed up the entire pack to make this the preferred tool for professionals and backcountry enthusiasts who are unwilling to compromise. The coated CORDURA provides maximum protection against snow and abrasion all season long.
- Reinforced construction for heavy-duty use
- Heavy-duty tool pouches
- Dual access to main compartment
- External sleeves for your snow-safety equipment
- ALU-FIT back panel
- H20 hydration-tube sleeve
Reinforced construction for heavy-duty use
CORDUA is a synthetic fabric with 3 times the abrasion resistance of other typical polyamide fabrics. While durable and incredibly robust, it remains relatively thin and lightweight.
140Dx210D CORDURA polyamide ripstop HR is a thin fabric with a highly-resistant coating that can withstand the toughest conditions.
Heavy-duty tool pouchesDesigned to stow and organize the tools that professionals use day-in and day-out in the field.
Dual access to main compartment
- Front panel fully opens for access to all of your gear at once.
- Back panel access: practical for opening your pack when carrying skis, a snowboard, or snowshoes.
External sleeves for your snow-safety equipmentDesigned so that your shovel shaft and probe are easily accessible on the outside of your pack, these external sleeves save time and make organizing your gear much more efficient.
ALU-FIT back panelWe developed ALU-FIT technology to provide you with exceptional support and comfort. The more you wear your pack, the more the back panel molds to your physique for the perfect fit.
H20 hydration-tube sleeveThe shoulder strap is equipped with a streamlined zippered sleeve to protect your hydration tube as well as keep it out of your way. It also serves to protect the tube from frigid temperatures and the elements.
- Large, close-fitting, 32L capacity pack.
- Lightweight ergonomic waist belt with two large smartphone-compatible pockets and two heavy-duty gear loops.
- Dual access to main compartment.
- Heavy-duty tool pouches.
- Two quick-access external pockets
- Two ice axe loops.
- Quick and easy A-frame or diagonal carry system.
- Carry options for a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Rope carry system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- External sleeves for storing your snow-safety equipment.
- Load lifting straps on shoulder straps.
- Compatible with multiple hydration systems and features a tube protection sleeve.
- Compatible with a 15” laptop computer.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles or other small valuables.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Heavy-duty construction for intense everyday use.
- Materials: 140Dx210D CORDURA polyamide ripstop HR/330D polyamide ripstop for excellent abrasion and weather resistance.
- Hypalon reinforcements.
- YKK zippers.