The RESCUER 22 is a technical backpack for freeride touring enthusiasts looking for an extremely-functional design that keeps the load close to your body.
The newest model in ARVA’s line of backpacks, the RESCUER 22 offers a cornucopia of technology in a compact, form-fitting design. With its 22L capacity, it is the ideal backpack for full day freeride touring on skis or hiking in the mountains on foot. Lightweight, the ALU-FIT back panel combined with the ventilated foam shoulder straps and waist belt means you will quickly forget this pack is on your back. Every feature is designed to make the RESCUER 22 ergonomic, whatever the adventure or type of excursion. Access the main compartment from above like a top loader, from the side with a 3rd zipper that allows quick access to your gear without having to remove your pack, or through the pack panel to make life easier when carrying skis or a snowboard. Designed for carrying all of your gear as well as your snow-safety equipment in dedicated sleeves, this comfortable, lightweight, user-friendly backpack will truly amaze you.
- ALU-FIT back panel
- Multiple openings to access main compartment
- Quick-access front panel pocket
- Internal sleeves for your snow-safety equipment
- H20 hydration-tube sleeve
- CORDURA fabric
ALU-FIT back panelWe developed ALU-FIT technology to provide you with exceptional support and comfort. The more you wear your pack, the more the back panel molds to your physique for the perfect fit.
Multiple openings to access main compartment
- Top and front openings to reach into your pack from above without the risk of everything falling out.
- Side openings to quickly grab gear by only removing one shoulder strap.
- Back panel access: practical for opening your pack when carrying skis, a snowboard, or snowshoes.
Quick-access front panel pocketThis low-volume pocket on the outside of your pack’s front panel allows you to stow thin gear that requires quick access, such as a shovel blade, a map, or a pair of skins.
Internal sleeves for your snow-safety equipmentDesigned so that your shovel shaft and probe are easily accessible on your pack, these sleeves save time and make organizing your gear much more efficient.
H20 hydration-tube sleeveThe shoulder strap is equipped with a streamlined zippered sleeve to protect your hydration tube as well as keep it out of your way. It also serves to protect the tube from frigid temperatures and the elements.
CORDURA fabricCORDUA is a synthetic fabric with 3 times the abrasion resistance of other typical polyamide fabrics. While durable and incredibly robust, it remains relatively thin and lightweight.
- 1000 g
- Compact, close-fitting, 22L capacity pack.
- Multiple openings to access main compartment.
- Lightweight ergonomic waist belt with two large smartphone-compatible pockets and two heavy-duty gear loops.
- Quick access external pocket.
- Ice axe loop.
- Quick and easy A-frame or diagonal carry system.
- Carry options for a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Rope carry system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Internal sleeves for storing your snow-safety equipment.
- Compatible with multiple hydration systems and features a tube protection sleeve.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles or other small valuables.
- ALU-FIT back panel.
- Compatible with a 15” laptop computer.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Materials: 210D polyester ripstop/210D polyamide diamond durability backing for excellent abrasion and weather resistance.
- Hypalon reinforcements.
- YKK zippers.