Snow-safety set for mountain professionals, intended for patrollers, guides, and all those who love winter exploration. The all-new Neo BT Pro has the highest level of performance, but still is an easy interface The beacon also pairs with the new Arva App via smart phone to further educate and customize its use.
NEO BT PRO
- The NEO BT PRO is ARVA’s new high-end transceiver. This device includes all the essential features for professional rescuers, such as an analog mode, a standby mode, and a SCROLLING function that allows you target a specific victim during a search.
- 80m search strip width. (90m in analog mode)
- 214g (including batteries)
GUIDE 260 PROBE
- Extremely robust, this is the preferred probe for mountain professionals.
- 2.60m probe when fully deployed, 7 segments 37.5cm long
- RACK LOCK locking system allows you to quickly pull the tension cable tight when deploying your probe by simply pulling on the handle
- 360 g
- Able to convert into a hoe, the AXE shovel works well in any situation.
- Shovel with telescopic shaft: 73cm minimum length, 89cm maximum length
- 710 g
You might also like