A rescue pack for all, from novices to experienced snowsports participants, including an EVO4, an ACCESS 240 probe and an ACCESS shovel.
- The EVO4 needs no introduction! This device performs well in the hands of both new and experienced backcountry enthusiasts who are looking for an easy-to-use avalanche transceiver.
- Search bandwidth: 40m
- The versatile ACCESS shovel is ideal for backcountry skiing and riding.
- Overall shovel length: 64cm
- 510 g
SONDE ACCESS 240
- The best seller of the range, the ACCESS 240 probe is practical and reliable.
- 2.40m probe when fully deployed, 6 segments 40cm long
- 190 g
You might also like