Designed for skiers and snowboarders looking for a high-volume yet lightweight pack, the R25 ULTRALIGHT is a streamlined, technical, and very comfortable avalanche airbag backpack.
Your gear should never limit your ambition to explore the backcountry in search of faraway summits. Equipped with REACTOR technology, we designed the R25 Ultralight to be the ideal companion on your most grueling backcountry adventures. The high-volume pack allows you to stow all the right gear for a demanding outing. The large opening for this front loader provides quick and easy access to your gear. Extremely comfortable, this lightweight backpack features our 3D-FIT technology as well as a ventilated-foam back panel.
Warning: Cartridge not included
- Daisy chain
- CORDURA fabric
- TUV GS certified
Daisy chainDaisy chains are extremely useful and versatile, allowing you to strap a wide variety of gear to your pack depending on the outing and your immediate need.
3D-FITOur 3D-FIT system allows you to quickly adjust your pack to your fit preferences and body size for maximum comfort. Select S, M, or L in just one pull to instantly adjust back height, shoulder strap length, and the position of the REACTOR trigger handle for the perfect fit.
CORDURA fabricCORDUA is a synthetic fabric with 3 times the abrasion resistance of other typical polyamide fabrics. While durable and incredibly robust, it remains relatively thin and lightweight.
TUV GS certifiedOur product manufacturing process received TUV GS certification for reliability and quality after passing the rigorous testing standards of the German test laboratory TUV SUD.
- 1800 g
- Capacity: 25L.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag system.
- Front access to main compartment.
- Waist belt equipped with side pocket.
- Ice-axe loop.
- Diagonal ski carrying system.
- Removable snowboard and snowshoe carrying system.
- Daisy chain.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Dedicated snow-safety gear pocket.
- 3D-FIT shoulder straps.
- Safety gear carrying system.
- Compatible with most hydration systems.
- Dedicated pocket for valuables.
- Lightweight back panel with ventilated foam padding.
- Sternum strap includes an emergency whistle.
- Composition: robust, durable, yet lightweight 210D CORDURA polyamide ripstop
- TUV GS certified.
- Complies with EN16716 standards.
- YKK Zippers.
An avalanche airbag backpack designed for long tours, the R40 offers the largest capacity available for a pack equipped with the REACTOR airbag system. This pack works perfectly for backcountry enthusiasts venturing off on a multi-day tour with a lot of gear.