Make a strong impressionElegant, versatile, functional and efficient, the ST26 AIRBAG is our most technical and versatile avalanche airbag backpack to Great for freetouring, this all-weather pack suits all-day outings or multi-day ski trips..
A streamlined design for those who lead the way
Designed with high-performance materials for freeride skiing or snowboarding, the ST26 AIRBAG is also excellent when traveling or touring.
Designed with all of the key features in our SKI TRIP range, the ST26 AIRBAG is an extremely refined, streamlined, and practical backpack.
For avalanche safety, the ST26 AIRBAG is equipped with the ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag system, the lightest, most compact, and high-performance dual airbag system on the market.
The tough N400D PU2 coated fabric and YKK AquaGuard waterproof zips mean that the ST26 AIRBAG holds up in the harshest weather and conditions.
To help stay organized, we designed the 26L with 4 specific compartments for stowing your snow-safety equipment, your goggles, and any small valuables.
When your trip requires technical performance, use the removable straps to carry all the gear you need, whether skiing, snowboarding, or even splitboarding.
For your comfort, the ST26 AIRBAG includes a heat-formable back panel as well as our 3D-FIT technology to offer a fantastic fit to all body shapes and sizes.
Modular: The ST26 AIRBAG is compatible with our SWITCH technology.
The ST26 AIRBAG includes two components: the ST26 SWITCH COVER + the REACTOR SWITCH FRAME
Key benefits of the ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag system:
Double the safety: 2 separate airbags.
The lightest avalanche airbag system on the market: 680 g.
The most powerful inflation system on the market.
Airbags shaped to protect your head and maximize the rise-to-surface effect in an avalanche.
Trigger handle ergonomically positioned and designed.
You can remove the canister from the system to practice pulling the trigger handle.
No electronics or batteries to manage.
Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR packs.
- Water resistant
- N400D PU2 fabric
- Multi-purpose straps
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- LOW PROFILE
- Compact thermoformed back panel
Water resistantTo tackle the snow, rain, and any other wet environment, this pack is designed with YKK AquaGuard® zippers and N400D PU2 fabric. It is water resistant and will never let you down when the going gets tough.
N400D PU2 fabricSince our intent was to create a pack that will endure the worst weather conditions possible, we used N400D PU2 ripstop fabric for its waterproofness as well as its abrasion and tear resistance. All that along with a PFC-free coating.
Multi-purpose strapsA streamlined design means no longer having to compromise. Using our Daisy Chain system and multi-purpose straps, this backpack is capable of carrying skis, a snowboard, ice axes, as well as any other piece of essential gear. When used for compression, these straps create a more streamlined and close fit on those outings when your pack is not fully loaded.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
LOW PROFILEThrough our new, innovative LOW PROFILE technology, we decided to completely revamp the design our REACTOR avalanche airbag backpacks by integrating the airbag into the pack itself. The latest generation of packs designed with our LOW PROFILE technology means a more compact size, enhanced load distribution, and new features like the option of carrying skis in an A-Frame.
Compact thermoformed back panelSince you may not have the biggest body frame, this thermoformed back panel is shorter than on our other REACTOR avalanche airbag backpacks. It is designed for freeriders of all shapes and sizes: men, women, and kids. Comfortable and water resistant, this heat-formed back panel will hug your back to provide form-fitting support.
3D-FITOur 3D-FIT system allows you to quickly adjust your pack to your fit preferences and body size for maximum comfort. Select S, M, or L in just one pull to instantly adjust back height, shoulder strap length, and the position of the REACTOR trigger handle for the perfect fit.
- 1880 gr
- Generous 26 L capacity.
- Front access to the main compartment.
- Dedicated external pocket with convenient sleeves to stow your snow-safety gear.
- Two external pockets to stow your goggles or other small valuables.
- Removable straps let you carry skis diagonally or in an A-frame, two ice axes, a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Pack volume compression system.
- Daisy Chain system compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- YKK AquaGuard waterproof zips
- SWITCH modular system compatible.
- Materials: N400D PU2 ripstop.
- Comfortable 70 g removable belt with a large quick-access zippered pocket and a very stretchy mesh pocket.
- Compatible with multiple hydration systems.
- Soft, lighweight shoulder straps.
- Left/right handed trigger handle clips.
- Protective storage pocket for the trigger handle..
- Comfortable, water-resistant, thermoformed back panel.
- Back size adjustable from 40 cm - 50 cm.
- 3D-FIT 3-in-1 adjustment system.
- Safety whistle.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR airbag
- LOW PROFILE airbag compartment.
- Adjustable left/right leg safety loop.
- TUV GS certified.
- Meets the EN16716 standard.
- Materials: MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC 330D recycled polyamide, 200D recycled polyester and 330D high-strength polyester.