Lighter than ever !
We designed our TOUR25 REACTOR airbag backpack specifically for ski tourers looking for a comfortable, compact and lightweight airbag backpack suitable for all mountain trips.
Lighter than ever !
The revolution has begun.
Weighing just 1950 g and equipped with a carbon canister, the featherweight TOUR25 AIRBAG sets a new standard for avalanche airbag backpacks. Extremely versatile and fully featured, we designed this pack for backcountry enthusiasts looking to save weight without sacrificing functionality or safety. It is equipped with the lightest, most compact, and high-performance dual airbag system on the market.
The 25L of carrying capacity provide more than enough space for your touring gear on any day-long adventure in the mountains. The TOUR25 AIRBAG has a front pocket designed to stow your snow-safety equipment. Features include a built-in helmet holder, 2 ice axe loops, and the option of carrying your skis diagonally or in an A-frame depending on your preference.
Eco-friendly: 100% of the fabrics used for the TOUR series are recycled. We use a 330D MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC recycled polyamide, as well as 200D and 300D recycled polyester. Our backpacks are also PFC-FREE.
The TOUR25 AIRBAG is the lightest pack compatible with our SWITCH technology, and also one of the lightest avalanche airbag backpacks on the market.
The TOUR25 AIRBAG includes two components: the TOUR25 SWITCH COVER + the REACTOR SWITCH FRAME
Key benefits of the ARVA REACTOR avalanche airbag system :
- Double the safety: 2 separate airbags.
- The lightest avalanche airbag system on the market: 680 g.
- The most powerful inflation system on the market.
- Airbags shaped to protect your head and maximize the rise-to-surface effect in an avalanche.
- Trigger handle ergonomically positioned and designed.
- You can remove the canister from the system to practice pulling the trigger handle.
- No electronics or batteries to manage.
- Removable system compatible with all ARVA REACTOR packs.
Warning: Cartridge not included
- Quick and easy A-frame ski carry system
- Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocket
- MIPAN REGEN-Robic recycled fabric
- LOW PROFILE
- Trigger handle pouch
- Compact thermoformed back panel
Quick and easy A-frame ski carry systemAttach skis to your pack in just two clips. The A-frame ski carry system works especially well for wider skis and spreads the load more evenly. We recommend also using a strap to attach the ski tips and spread the tails apart.
Dedicated snow-safety equipment pocketSince we know just how vital it is to be quick and efficient in rescue situations, we placed a dedicated pocket on the front of the pack for quick access to your shovel and probe.
MIPAN REGEN-Robic recycled fabricThe very first polyamide fabric made with recycled thread, MIPAN REGEN technology represents a genuine innovation for technical textiles. Extremely waterproof and abrasion resistant, our high-performance, rugged N330D MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC fabric lasts much longer than traditional backpack fabrics.
LOW PROFILEThrough our new, innovative LOW PROFILE technology, we decided to completely revamp the design our REACTOR avalanche airbag backpacks by integrating the airbag into the pack itself. The latest generation of packs designed with our LOW PROFILE technology means a more compact size, enhanced load distribution, and new features like the option of carrying skis in an A-Frame.
Trigger handle pouchTo make sure that your airbag does not deploy unintentionally when maneuvering far from avalanche prone slopes, the trigger handle can now be stowed in its own dedicated pouch.
Compact thermoformed back panelSince you may not have the biggest body frame, this thermoformed back panel is shorter than on our other REACTOR avalanche airbag backpacks. It is designed for freeriders of all shapes and sizes: men, women, and kids. Comfortable and water resistant, this heat-formed back panel will hug your back to provide form-fitting support.
3D-FITOur 3D-FIT system allows you to quickly adjust your pack to your fit preferences and body size for maximum comfort. Select S, M, or L in just one pull to instantly adjust back height, shoulder strap length, and the position of the REACTOR trigger handle for the perfect fit.
- 1660 gr
- Generous 25 L capacity.
- Full access to the main compartment.
- Dedicated external pocket with convenient sleeves to stow your snow-safety gear.
- Very large pocket to stow your goggles or other small valuables.
- Can carry 2 ice axes.
- Carry skis diagonally or in an A-Frame.
- Includes a built-in helmet holder with storage pocket.
- Daisy Chain system for attaching a ccessories.
- SWITCH modular system compatible.
- Materials: MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC 330D Recycled Polyamide and 200D and 300D Recycled Polyester for a durable backpack.
- Comfortable 70 g removable belt with a large quick-access zippered pocket and a
- very stretchy mesh pocket.
- Compatible with multiple hydration systems.
- Materials: MIPAN REGEN-ROBIC 330D recycled polyamide, 200D recycled polyester and 330D high-strength polyester.
- Soft, lightweight shoulder straps.
- Left/right handed trigger handle clips.
- Protective storage pocket for the handle.
- Comfortable, water-resistant, thermoformed back panel.
- Back size adjustable from 40 cm - 50 cm.
- 3D-FIT 3-in-1 adjustment system.
- Safety whistle.
- Equipped with the ARVA REACTOR Airbag system.
- LOW PROFILE airbag compartment
- Right/left adjustable crotch strap.
- TUV GS certified.
- Meets the EN16716 standard.
- SWITCH modular system compatible.